Have you ever forgotten Windows 8 password? Did you take much time in looking for information online about how to reset Windows 8 password? However, the information should be few but useful. The following article is the one. Read it carefully and learn how to use Anmosoft Windows Password Reset to recover Windows 8 password easily and instantly. Let’s look at the simple steps: Step 1 Create a Windows 8 password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB drive Step 2 Reset the forgotten Windows 8 password
Step 1 Create a Windows 8 admin password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB drive
1. Download and install Anmosoft Windows Password Reset on a workable computer. Insert a blank CD/DVD or USB drive into the computer and run the installed program.
Note: Backup your important data and files if the CD/DVD or USB drive is not blank.
2. On the start page, choosing the device which you have inserted to burn a Windows 8 password reset disk. Then click Start.
3. Click Yes to confirm burning a Windows 8 password reset disk.
4. Click Close after the disk is burned successfully.
Step 2 Reset the forgotten Windows 8 password
Insert the burned CD/DVD or USB drive into the locked computer and restart. It should be noticed that your locked computer should boot from the disk. If the computer cannot boot from it, please set BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
1. Select the target Windows system, then click Next.
2. Choose the user accounts you want to reset password for, click Next to advance the Windows 8 password recoveryprocess.
3. After interface reminds you password is reset successfully, take out the disk, and click Reboot to restart the computer. You can log in the Windows system without passwords.
Anmosoft Windows Password Reset—excellent Windows password recovery tool! Only two steps is needed to reset Windows 8 password by using Anmosoft Windows Password Reset. Besides, the software is also adopted to recover passwords on Windows 7/Vista/XP/Server2008/ Server 2003/ Server 2000 etc.