If you’re looking for simple and low risk startup business ideas then this is the article for you, let’s get right into it.
1. Local business: there is a massive opportunity at the moment to help local stores get a website and get online. If you can learn a few simple web design tricks you can fill this niche in your area.
2. Forum offers: whatever market you want to work in there are hundreds of forums online full of potential clients who are also obsessed by the subject. So what you need to do is craft an offer just for the forum members and then build your profits on the back end.
3. Direct mail: have you noticed that you get a lot less junk mail theses days? Well that is because most advertisers have turned to email marketing, which leaves a gap in the market for a good copywriter to refill that space.
4. Google advertising: You must have seen this while browsing the web. Google has ads on millions of sites and this can be a great low cost way for you to gain leads for any new business.
5. Freelance: If you have a skill for writing then there are so many webmasters looking for people to write good copy. Visit a site like guru.com and see what you can find.
6. Get partners: so you may be great at marketing but not have the profile to be able to front your own products. The way to get around this is to borrow the credibility of a partner and split the profits.
7. Sell information: the great thing about info products is that people find it hard to value information. So you can command high sums for simple ebooks.
8. Start a blog: this is one of the best startup business ideas that I have come across because you can take a subject your are passionate about and just start writing about it once a day. The only thing you need to check is that there are people searching for your topic and then you’re good to go. Once you have a good number of hits per day you can start to display ads and the revenue will roll in.